For the initial launch, the Woven Leather line is available in three leather colors: chocolate, chestnut and anthracite. A variety of custom metal finishes -- bright chrome, satin nickel and polished nickel -- are also available to complement the different shades of leather, making the hardware adaptable to a variety of color and design schemes.
Why You’ll Love It
- Customization. The company allows you to mix-and-match leather colors and metal finishes for a truly customized look.
- Durability. Turnstyle Designs also produces hardware used in the marine industry, meaning they are practiced at producing long-lasting, hard-wearing goods.
- Craftsmanship. The company uses both hand- and machine-stitching in its leather designs and works only with high-quality vegetable-tanned, full-grain, drum-dyed bridle leather.
- The Appeal of Leather. Much like a favorite belt or handbag, the leather on this hardware will change with age and usage, gaining character over time.
Pricing and SpecificationsPrice:
- Door levers: $690 per pair with latch
- Door pulls: $730-$760 (varies by size)
- Door Levers: 150 mm x 60 mm
- Door pulls: 22 mm or 28 mm (diameters), and 200, 300 or 400 mm (lengths)
- Leather: Chocolate, Chestnut and Anthracite
- Metal finishes: Bright Chrome, Satin Nickel and Polished Nickel